CARAVAN & CAMPING
0844 241 3510 Rockleypark.email@example.com www.haven.com/parks/dorset/rockley-park/
Prices from POA
Barefoot Days - Step into feel-good beach holidays with us
Tucked away inside Poole’s beautiful harbour, this is a gorgeous location. Only a couple of miles from the centre of Poole, we have plenty of lovely natural scenery, a little sand and shingle beach and great views over Poole Harbour. And we’re also right next to a heathland nature reserve. We recommend a walk along the trail if you can find time between thrilling watersports, great family activities and pampering yourself in our luxury spa. This is a slice of holiday heaven by the sea.
- Our gently undulating position provides beautiful views out over the harbour
- As well as a traditional fish and chip shop we’ve got a fish restaurant called Harbourside
- Our luxury spa can offer you a range of soothing treatments
- Next to our little beach, Rockley Watersports can teach you to windsurf, sail and sea kayak or ake a thrilling powerboat ride
- Our indoor and outdoor pools are linked by a SplashZone Grotto with access to a tower flume ride
- There’s a big grassy common next to the park that’s perfect for picnics with a sea view
The Blue Flag beach at Sandbanks is great if you’re looking for a big beach nearby
Rockley Park is in a gently undulating position overlooking Poole Harbour. Our holiday homes are set in a mixture of flat and sloping areas.
Call us on 01202 679393 Quote POOLE for prices and availability, or check our website Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
Sorry - we are no longer offering touring and camping at Rockley Park.
View Larger Map